A few weeks ago we decided to cook dinner over our little fire and as the embers burned down the kids begged to make s'mores. Although tasty, this is always a mess and usually results in at least 4 or 5 marshmallows being completely consumed by flame!
To avoid our normal blackened treats I suggested we try campfire baking them in the waffle bowls I had just bought. We wrapped our creation up in an aluminum bag and set them over the last tiny flames to cook. I opened and checked the bag a few times until the we saw the chocolate look like it was melting and the marshmallows were golden.
What came out was so much better than regular s'mores. The waffle bowls are sweet and crunchy and the chocolate melts into every bite. We will definitely be making these again!